Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Salary range: $800-$1600, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Working from Monday - Friday (Only 7 hours/day: from 10:00 to 18:30 with 1.5 hours of lunch break, or flexible change according to individual needs).
- Can work remotely 2 days a week.
- At least 2 weeks off for Lunar New Year (full salary).
- The company purchased private health insurance packages, compensation up to 400 million (for employees working over 1 year).
- Take an annual vacation with the company or choose to take a vacation by yourself (full salary).
- Working in an environment that respects your differences and personality. Your colleagues are people who possess a positive attitude and a great mindset. They will be your inspirational companions on your career path.
- Participate in TGM NEXT's courses completely free of charge according to the Internal Learning Fund policy.
- Receive books from TGM BOOKS whenever the company publishes a new book.
- And many other great benefits…
- Build a serverless backend in nodejs.
- Be involved in a full cycle from planning, analyzing, estimating to continuously delivering high-quality work to users.
- Work with your teammates and leader in a Scrum team.
- Be fully responsible for your work quality/time.
- Readable code
- Clean communication
- Be Humble and Kind
- Be Open and Positive
BASIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
- At least 1 year of experience with Nodejs (e.g. Expressjs, Nestjs)
- Knowledge about Mobile and Web application development.
- Work with Git and NoSQL database
- Experiences with Unit Test (e.g. jest, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine,)
- Understanding of Scrum
- React/React Native or native mobile app experience is a big plus
- End to End Test (e.g. cypress, selenium)
- Firebase or Google Cloud experience
- Deployment process, including mobile (App Store and Play Store), web.
- Feel comfortable if you have to take the Scrum Master role.
- Basic knowledge of security.
ROOM TO GROWTH
- Technical Leader
- Product management
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(100MB file size limit)