Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Salary range: $800-$1600, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Working from Monday - Friday (Only 7 hours/day: from 9:30 to 18:00 with 1.5 hours of lunch break, or flexible change according to individual needs).
- Around 2 weeks off for Lunar New Year (full salary).
- The company purchased private health insurance packages, compensation up to 400 million (for employees working over 1 year).
- Take an annual vacation with the company or choose to take a vacation by yourself (full salary).
- Working in an environment that respects your differences and personality. Your colleagues are people who possess a positive attitude and a great mindset. They will be your inspirational companions on your career path.
- Participate in TGM NEXT's courses completely free of charge according to the Internal Learning Fund policy.
- Receive books from TGM BOOKS whenever the company publishes a new book.
- And many other great benefits...
- Build a web and native application by React and React Native.
- Be involved in a full cycle from planning, analyzing, estimating to continuously delivering high-quality work to users.
- Work with your teammates and leader in a Scrum team.
- Be fully responsible for your work quality/time.
- Take the main responsibility to build and maintain an application on the web or native platform.
- Lead your team to achieve product development milestones with high quality.
- Provide technical leadership, support and guidance for your team members.
- Support Project Manager in major decisions to ensure project quality.
- Keep your team and product up to date or at least not obsolete with the main trends of technology.
- Readable code
- Clean communication
- Be Humble and Kind
- Be Open and Positive
JUNIOR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- At least 1 year of experience with React/React Native for Junior Positions.
- Understanding of Scrum..
- Knowledge about software development and web application.
- Work with Git
SENIOR/LEADER TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Expert on React/React Native for Senior/Leader.
- Thorough understanding of React/React Native and its core principles
- Great experiences with unit and acceptance tests.
- Good knowledge about software and web application development and architecture.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Have experience with Firebase and its services such as Firestore, Cloud Function, Authentication, ...
- Real experience in publishing and maintenance apps in App Store and Google Play.
GREAT TO HAVE
- Take basic DevOps jobs, such as setup CI/CD, CDN.
- Experience with Monitoring and Analytic tools.
- Growth hacking.
If you would like to apply for this position, please fill in the information below and submit it to us for consideration.
(100MB file size limit)